Happy Feed #8 is a list specially made with love and care to help you fight those Monday blues!
1. Ellen Has a Big iPhone Announcement
It seems the team at Apple wasn’t the only one to make a big announcement this week.
2. Durex Continues The iPhone Bashing
Durex has always had the ‘X’!
3. Sikh Professor Responds With Grace And Love
Woman assumes Sikh politician is Muslim, angrily attacks him for supporting sharia.
He responds with grace and love.pic.twitter.com/SC72wc0OI6
— Simran Jeet Singh (@SikhProf) September 9, 2017
Woman assumes Sikh politician is Muslim, angrily attacks him for supporting sharia. His response will fill your heart with love.
4. Tim Harford: How Frustration Can Make Us Creative
In the surprising story behind the best-selling solo piano album of all time, Tim Harford may just convince you of the advantages of having to work with a little mess.
5. 93-Year-Old Grandpa Wins Open Mic With ‘Love Hurts’ Story
When was the last time you heard such a story? This older generation is precious.
6. Nutella, Oreo, Hazelnut, And Chocolate In One Ice-Cream Cone!
This looks like a lot of calories but our mouth won’t stop watering!
7. Justin Roiland Prank Calls Joel Osteen’s Mega Church
How can he keep a straight face after all that ‘RICKY-TICKY-TATATA’?
8. Man Dedicates His Life To Help His Mom Complete Her Bucket List
After she got fired from her job of over 55 years, this man is dedicating his life to helping his mom complete her bucket list.
9. Zayn – Dusk Till Dawn ft. Sia
We never thought we’d say this, but we are a fan of Zayn Malik’s new song, it is absolutely beautiful.
10. Would You Hire Yourself?
LinkedIn has made us all scratch our heads in this new video.